JOIN THE PA EXECUTIVE BOARD AND KEEP IT VIBRANT!
If you have the passion for making our excellent school an even better place and can commit to the work, please consider running for a PA office.
- The only qualification to run for office is that you are a parent/guardian of a child currently attending our school. However, per the Chancellor's Regulations, DOE employees are not allowed to run, even if they have a child in the school.
- Nominations will also be accepted from the virtual floor on the night of the election.
- All elected PA Executive Board members serve a one-year term.
- SLT parent representatives serve a two-year term.
OPEN PA POSITIONS
- Co-President (Individual or slate of 2)
- Co-Vice President (2 positions)
- Treasurer (1 position)
- Assistant Treasurer (1 position)
- Secretary (1 position)
- Assistant Secretary (1 position)
- Academic Forum Chaiperson (up to 4 positions)
- Community Involvement (2 positions)
There are four (4) parent representative spots open. For SLT info, check the SLT bylaws.
ALSO CONSIDER A ROLE IN YOUR STUDIO!
Each studio has its own board of many members and conducts its own elections at a studio meeting. Contact your studio rep for details.